Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 55 a note from God: Numbers 21-22


Then the LORD opened Balaam’s eyes, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the road with his sword drawn.
So he bowed low and fell facedown.

Numbers 22:31 NIV

Allow me to preface this comment by saying I am not a fatalist. In other words, I do not believe there is no point in trying or praying because what is will be and what comes is already determined.

That being said, I wonder how many times in our lives have we been frustrated by events in our lives? How many times have our paths been blocked in going where we wanted to go? How many times did we not get what we wanted?

Then I wonder how many times did these things happen as a result of Divine intervention?

I wish God would open our eyes more often.

I wish we had more than rear view images of Divine Intervention.

But what if our inability to see what God is doing is not because God hasn't opened our eyes, but instead it is because we refuse to look?

Take time today to look again at the things in your path and open your eyes to the possibility of the Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment