Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 60 a note from God: Numbers 33-34


Here are the stages in the journey of the Israelites when they came out of Egypt by divisions under the leadership of Moses and Aaron.
Numbers 33:1

Be encouraged today.

Did you know there are stages in this journey you are on?

Even the Israelites went through stages, which is why I believe this passage is important to us.

John Wesley would have said these stages are part of our process of "going on to perfection." The idea is that we are not yet complete in our faith. We have more steps or stages to yet go through.

Same idea expressed in the thought "Be Patient. God isn't through with me yet."

Ask yourself this: When did I begin my journey of faith in God? When did I begin to have a relationship with Jesus?

After answering those questions, ask yourself this:

Am I in the same place in my relationship with Christ or have I moved to the next step?

Perhaps it is time to move to the next stage?

No comments:

Post a Comment