Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 252 a note from God: Daniel 10-12


But then a hand touched me, lifting me up to my hands and knees.

The man said to me, “Daniel, you are greatly treasured. Now grasp the meaning of what I’m saying to you. And stand up, because I’ve been sent to you.”

Daniel 10:10-11 CEB

You are greatly treasured.

We all need to hear those words.

Perhaps you need to hear those words today.

You are greatly treasured.

I don't pretend to totally comprehend the total meaning of being chosen and treasured by God.

I do remember what it was like to not be chosen. To not make the team. To not get the job.

I know I relish the moments that I am reminder that God has chosen me.

Today I relish in the fact that God has reminded me that I am treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment