Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 205 a note from God: Isaiah 64-66


Isaiah finishes his writing on roll. Three observations:

“I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’ Isaiah 65:1 NIV

A promise to the Gentiles that the message of God's love is for all and not just the Jews. Therefore, you who know God should be about sharing the message.



In verses s11-16 of chapter 65 God declares there are only two kinds of people - those who serve Him and those who don't. Which are you?



"The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent’s food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain" says the LORD. Isaiah 65:25 NIV

This is not a promise of Heaven, but rather a promise of the coming kingdom of God on earth - the millenial reign of God. Not only is God going to restore you and I, but God is also going to restore His creation. No more destruction. A promise of Heaven on Earth. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment