Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 233 a note from God: Ezekiel 9-12


Therefore, say, The LORD God proclaims: I will gather you from the nations, assemble you from the countries where you were scattered, and I will give you Israel’s fertile land. They will enter the land, and they will remove from it all its disgusting and detestable things. I will give them a single heart, and I will put a new spirit in them. I will remove the stony hearts from their bodies and give them hearts of flesh so that they may follow my regulations and carefully observe my case laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. As for those whose hearts continue to go after their disgusting and detestable things, I will hold them accountable for their ways. This is what the LORD God says!
Ezekiel 11:17-21 CEB

All of Jerusalem will be destroyed and no one will be left.

This is the message from God for Ezekiel to deliver.

Ezekiel must have thought, "You've got to be kidding! Pick someone else!"

Perhaps that is why the images and vision provided for Ezekiel were so incredible.
I would need that type of convincing in order to deliver such a harsh message.

In the midst of the harsh message of destruction, don't miss the message of hope -

I will give them a single heart, and I will put a new spirit in them. I will remove the stony hearts from their bodies and give them hearts of flesh so that they may follow my regulations and carefully observe my case laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

A new spirit. One in spirit.

Ezekiel delivered this promise.

Have you begun to live the promise in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment