Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 2 a Note from God: Genesis 4-7




This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God. Genesis 6:9 The Message







If someone wrote the account of my family, would they describe me as righteous, blameless? I must admit that I doubt that, but I would hope that people could say that I walked faithfully with God. How about you?

As long as were learning from Noah, how about all those animals?

Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark. Genesis 6:15 The Message

Seems to me that most people get caught up in the "facts" that there is no way Noah could have gathered up two of every animal. Perhaps "most people" haven't read the story. The same God that created eveything is the one that sent the animals to Noah. Kinda of a new way of thinking about that great line from Field of Dreams - "If you build it they will come"

What's God saying to you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment