Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 112 a note from God: Psalms 102-104


I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD.
Psalm 104: 33-34

Ever have one of those days?

You know a day when you try to have a "quiet" time with God only to come away empty.

A Sunday of worship that seemingly leaves you empty.

A time of Bible study that seems a waste of time.

The Psalmist is here today to remind us in those moments - during those days ...

Wake Up! It isn't about you!

May my meditation be pleasing to God.


To God. Not You.

All that we do . . . worship . . . quiet time . . . study . . . etc

We do to please God.

God desires your attention - that is pleasing to Him.

In those moments when YOU aren't getting it - Pray that God is . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment