Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 343 a note from God: Philippians

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 1: 3-6 NIV

I think the church would benefit if we issued shirts like the one pictured to every Christian.

They would serve as a reminder for us to be patient with one another, but perhaps it would also help others understand that we are not perfect - yet.

God promises to continue to work on us until we are made complete.

That's good news and bad news.

Good in that we will be made perfect and complete as God intended.

Bad in that we won't see it in this lifetime.

Don't use it as an excuse, work hard. Live your faith.

Be as perfect as an imperfect human can be.

Let others see the Jesus that is in you - however big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment