Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 298 a note from God: Luke 18-19


Zacchaeus stopped and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord, I give half of my possessions to the poor. And if I have cheated anyone, I repay them four times as much.”

Jesus said to him, “Today, salvation has come to this household because he too is a son of Abraham.

Luke 19:8-9 CEB

One of the overwhelming questions of faith within the Christian community is "How do I know I am 'saved'?"

How do you know that salvation has requested you?

Jesus provides the answer in this passage when He declares, “Today, salvation has come to this household."

Zacchaeus didn't pray a prayer, walk an aisle, or even get baptized and yet Jesus declares that salvation has come. Why?

Zacchaeus exhibited a life changed. Zacchaeus was transformed!

Want to know if salvation has come to your household?

Does your life exhibit a change?

Do you live a life transformed?

Do you live the faith you claim?

I think that is what Jesus was trying to teach us.

The only way to know if you have faith is to live it.

Got faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment