Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Still Remembering ...

Steel beams that were once part of the Towers in New York City now make up a memorial in downtown Indianapolis.  A quiet place near the canal across from a Fire Station.  A place that allows one to pause and recall ... Where were you on 9-11?  What difference has it made it in your life? 

I believe we still have lingering questions from that day (read my thoughts from 9-11-11 here 3 lingering questions).

Much has changed.  Much is the same.  How will you remember this day?

How are you changed? What difference does it make in the world around you?

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. 
I do not give to you as the world gives. 
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  
John 14:27 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment